Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wyatt Turns 6 with Chuck E.

Wyatt with AJ

Wyatt with Kalli

Wyatt and Logan


Wyatt and Jake



Good ol' Chuck!



So, I wasn't feeling in the mood to put together a homemade birthday this year, so I told Wyatt he could invite 4 friends and we could all go to Chuck E Cheese ( aka Disneyland to him). A week before his birthday we took Jake, Logan, Kalli, and AJ along with Kesley. Ben and I braced ourselves for the mediocre pizza, crazy carpet, and CHEAP-O prizes, and took one for the team. All the kids had a blast, so that made it all worth it!

A couple days before Wyatt's birthday we were on our way to church and he said, "The thing I like most about birthdays it that you get to turn ages." Loved it! He just loves being 6. He is very caught up in how old he is. He is always eager to be older than he is. He then asked Kesley what she liked best about birthdays and she emphatically said "PRESENTS!". Very Kesley. She is the one who loves the indulgences of childhood life...presents, candy, movies, candy, TV, and candy. I love how each child we have has such a different personality. It adds energy and excitement to our family!

1 comment:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Looks like a fun party. Love the differences between kiddos, especially crossing genders! Kes is my kind of girl!