Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Children's Museum

Wyatt Hard at work
Kesley and Eden playing on the Firetruck

Grandpa prepping Eden for a nice, clean shave?








I know this is old news, but I wanted to document it because it was such a fun day with my dad! The weekend of Thanksgiving we had my dad (mom was in Utah) down for the weekend but decided to head up to Everett to see my mom and dad's new (temporary) apartment. We went to Ivar's for lunch, and Ben and my dad took the 3 older kids to the Children's Museum while I stayed back at the apartment to let Talmage take a nap. When they got back my dad (being the great trooper he is) was subjected to the "Barbie Island Princess" movie and then pizza at Alfy's. It was a fun day and we are so blessed to have a dad/grandpa who is committed and engaged with his kids and grandkids. Thanks dad for being such a great person. The kids love you!











No comments: