Sunday, October 19, 2008

Talmage = Manna from Heaven




Have I blogged about what a FABULOUS baby Talmage is? I always heard mothers talk about how easy their babies were and felt like I couldn't really relate. Not that mine have been awful, just that they have been "normal". Well, I can finally relate! Talmage is above normal. He is the most mellow baby I've ever seen. I think I was blessed to have a really chilled out baby for our final one, as a reward for not checking myself into an insane asylum and leaving my kids motherless. He only cries when he is hungry or tired. That may seem like a "duh" comment, but honestly, my babies always found PLENTY of other reasons to cry. He is a very low maintenance kid; Even with the mauling from his sibs, the constant high volume of noise, and the constant comings and goings of our busy family. What a blessing he is to us! He just turned 5 monhts and has EXPLODED! He has monster cheeks, large leg rolls, and a huge tummy-just the way I like them!

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

Ok that is SO NOT FAIR!! I thought for sure the big man upstairs would bless me with a very calm and easy #5 and final child since the other 4 were all HMU's as we call them (High Maintenance Units). Boy was I sure wrong! She is proving to be just as high maintenance/colic as the others! Life is pretty crazy, but I can't complain too much b/c she's my last. I want to cuddle and squeeze her forever...why do they have to grow up?

shelby said...

Talmage has changed so much since I have seen him last! I am happy to hear he is easy for you! He is a handsome boy!

Bailey Bunch said...

I love little T-Man!:) He is the sweetest little baby ever. He is a little piece of heaven!:)

Mara said...

He is manna, isn't he?! It was divine rocking him to sleep in church yesterday. Thanks for sharing your little people with me...I love them! Mara

Brooke said...

He's getting so big! And those overalls look adorable on him!

Jen Coccimiglio said...

he is adorable! and what a treat that he is a such a good and easy baby. after what i've been through this pregnancy, this baby BETTER be good or else i am going to have a serious chat with Heavenly Father.

jenae nae said...

SO cute and sooo big- you all look great!

brooke said...

I'm glad he is such a good baby. Your kids are so adorable and getting so big. I can't stand it. Ryan is a high-maintenance baby and it's driving me nuts. He needs lessons from Talmage!