A week ago we took a jaunt down to Carnation to have a fun fall day at Remlinger Farms. It was a BEAUTIFULLY SUNNY day. We were in heaven. My mom was a trooper and came along for the ride. We had lunch, rode some fun kid rides, and talked with friends.
Just a shout out to one more really great season. Fall has been AMAZING. It is the end of October and I can't count how many days of clear blue skies and sunshine we've had. Usually I can't count how many rainy days we've had, but not this year! There is no place better than the Northwest for fall ( I might be biased). You get the full amazing colors of fall but all the Evergreen trees are sprinkled in between. The green with the yellow and red and orange is to die for!

3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time, cute pics!
Jack and I were just saying the same thing about the weather. It has been glorious!!! :) Cute photos! And thanks for the laughs the other night. My stomache still hurts!!!
I've never ever been to the NW, but you might have an autumn rival here in the Northeast! (wink)
Post a Comment