So a bunch of my friends were going to go see the kickoff of the "So You Think You Can Dance?" Tour a couple of weeks ago. My Sis-in-law, Mara, had a ticket she wasn't going to be using so she kindly gave it to me! (thanks again Mara!). I have to say it was AMAZING! It lasted 3hours and was full of TONS of the best dances of the season. All I have to say is that they must burn THOUSANDS of calories a show from all the dancing! They are going to be beat by the end of the tour! I'm so glad I got to go! Thanks for the fun night ladies!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
So You Think You Can Dance?
So a bunch of my friends were going to go see the kickoff of the "So You Think You Can Dance?" Tour a couple of weeks ago. My Sis-in-law, Mara, had a ticket she wasn't going to be using so she kindly gave it to me! (thanks again Mara!). I have to say it was AMAZING! It lasted 3hours and was full of TONS of the best dances of the season. All I have to say is that they must burn THOUSANDS of calories a show from all the dancing! They are going to be beat by the end of the tour! I'm so glad I got to go! Thanks for the fun night ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so much fun! I love SYTYCD! I am so bummed that CP deleted the finale show. ARGH.
I had a fun time! Thanks for always being great company!:)
That is so awesome! I am happy you had a fun girls night out! Sounds like you had a great time!
FINALLY...I was wondering what happened to you! And what a "catch up" you did to redeem your blogging abilities! Us girls were at cheesecake factory the other day and we all agreed "Schrummy should be here, it is just not the same without her"!It was really great to see your cute family this summer, my favorite part being your obsession with that show (don't remember the name of it), I couldn't stop laughing! It made me miss our "roomie" days in good ole' John Hall! PLEASE stay with us next time, the kids would die in heaven together!
I'm so envious that you got to go, I don't know that I can do it this year, but hopefully next year!! Good to see your blog Schrum!
Post a Comment