Sunday, October 19, 2008

3 down and 1 to go!


The day after we got home from Portland I decided to potty train Eden. She was ready! She is my earliest potty trainer to date..only 2 years and 4 months! She only had a couple of accidents and is now officially trained, even at night! She even gets up in the middle of the night by herself, to go to the bathroom and then scurries back to her bed. Dream girl!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

So jealous....Ashton REFUSES to be potty trained and we are pushing the 3 1/2 year old mark! Ahhhhh....oh well, I've learned you just can't push these things too hard until the child is ready!

Kristin Bjorn said...

Yippee skippy! That is a great accomplishment..even better when it happens so easily. You can check that one off the list. Which ones next? :) I love the "big girl pants", as my kids would say, on top of her head...so cute.

shelby said...

That is great, what a big girl!